METRONIDAZOLE SERDA SERUM
Solution of IV infusion
- This solution is not considered an alternative to red blood cells or blood clotting factors.
- Metronidazole is an intravenous solution to treat serious anaerobic bacterial infections in different parts of the body.
- Prevent intestinal infection before and after surgery in some cases as follows: abdominal, gastrointestinal diseases, colorectal surgery.
- Can be used in women’s infectious diseases when determining the sensitivity of bacteria to metronidazole.
- The solution can be combined with antibiotics for aerobic bacteria.